July 2021 Covid-19 Update
July 15, 2021
During this Covid-19 pandemic, we are open and here to help you and we are providing the same high-quality service for your pets from our friendly, caring Team of Vets and Nurses.
We do however require you to observe the following guidelines when making an appointment for your pet:
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19: Do NOT visit the practice – but phone the clinic 020 8368 9798 and let us know if someone else you know, who is not self-isolating, is able to safely bring your pet to the clinic on your behalf. If this is not possible, you can either book a telephone consultation and or a video consultation for your pet with one of our vets.
- To arrange an appointment for your pet to be seen at the clinic or for a Video Consultation – phone us – 020 8368 9798 or click here to book online via our website.
- When you arrive for your appointment: please phone 07377 680113– to let us know you have arrived with your pet and tell us whether you are waiting in a car, or outside our clinic front entrance door.
- If you are already waiting outside the clinic’s front entrance door, when the vet is ready to see your pet, a member of our team will collect your pet from you.
- If you are waiting in a car – when the vet is ready to see your pet, then we shall phone you to bring your pet to the front entrance door, to be collected similarly, by one of our team.
(Please note that we are doing out utmost to see your pet at the scheduled appointment time. Please bear with us if there is a delay due to all the necessary Covid-19 safety measures we are taking).
IMPORTANT: Please keep your mobile phone available to receive calls from our Vet and calls from our Reception Team from the time of your arrival until departure – in order that the vet can talk through the Consultation with you on the phone and so that our Reception can take payment over the phone from you. We are only accepting Card payments (not Amex). We are not accepting any cash payments due to Covid-19 health and safety precautions.
Please appreciate that you will hold up our appointment schedule for yourself and other owners if we cannot reach you on your mobile phone!
On rainy days: please wait in the car and we shall phone you when we are ready to see your pet. However, if you cannot wait in a car, upon request from you we can lend you a sanitised umbrella.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our owners and their pets as well as our team, is our number one priority!
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet.