Spaying or neutering helps you and your pet enjoy a stress-free life together
Spaying or neutering your pet comes highly recommended if you’re not planning on breeding your animal.
Not only will it ensure they don’t become an unplanned parent, but the procedure also comes with a range of other health and behavioural advantages for your furry friend.
Health benefits of neutering
- Eliminates and reduces the risk of tumours and other conditions.
- Females will no longer go into heat.
- Male dogs will become easier to train.
- Male dogs will become less likely to be attacked by other dogs and less likely to be aggressive.
- Male cats will be less likely to get into fights.
Whilst both spaying and neutering involve surgery, the procedures are relatively quick and carry a very low level of risk.
During and after the procedure
The Team at The Vet Whetstone are experienced professionals, and will ensure your pet is healthy, happy and safe whilst with us for their procedure.
Most pets will be able to return home on the same day as their operation, allowing them to recover in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
Save 10% on Spaying & Neutering when you are a member of our Pet Health Club.