Full-Time RCVS Veterinary Surgeon
We are an independent practice in Barnet, situated in an area which has excellent transport links to central London, great schools, and surrounded by beautiful leafy parkland.
We are a growing, forward-thinking, modern, well-equipped practice, with an enthusiastic, friendly team of veterinary surgeons and nurses, seeking a third veterinary surgeon to join us.
- Do you have, ideally, a minimum of 2 years’ experience?
- Is it important for you to have a good work-life balance?
- Are you confident in routine surgery?
- Are you a good listener – as well as a good communicator?
- Are you a forward-thinker with progressive ideas?
If you are reading this advert and nodding along to the questions, we would love to hear from you. Our combined team of vets and nurses have many years’ experience to offer our clients. We are a recognised veterinary nurse training practice. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be well supported and to progress further in your veterinary career.
We offer the following salary and benefits package:
- A flexible rota, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- No out-of-hours
- Up to 6 weeks’ holiday
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- Bonus incentive.
An excellent benefits package, including:
- Generous CPD Allowance
- Private Health and Travel Insurance
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Accommodation available