Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy
Are you looking for an exciting new role with a friendly forward-thinking Team of Vets and Nurses, where you will enjoy a good work life balance?
We are recruiting for a Vet Surgeon, who ideally has 2 years’ experience, is a good communicator, is confident with routine surgery and enjoys all aspects of Veterinary Practice.
About the role:
- Full or Part-Time flexible Rota Monday – Friday with 1:3 Saturdays 9 am- 4:30 pm
- Limited OOHs!
- Up to 6 weeks holidays
- Purpose Built Modern Equipped Veterinary Practice – Ultrasound, IDEXX Lab, Digital X-ray, Endoscopy
- 2 vets, 4 nurses + client care/support staff
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience + bonus incentives
- Excellent Benefits Package and CPD
If you want to join our friendly, caring team of Vets and Nurses please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
We are currently looking for a friendly, motivated Veterinary Nurse, to join our enthusiastic forward-looking Team of Vets and Nurses.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including CPD allowance, flexible Rota – Monday – Saturday and no Out of Hours. You will be in a supportive learning environment and have the opportunity to express and contribute your own ideas.
If you want to join our friendly, caring team of Vets and Nurses please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com