We are pleased to announce the launch of our new and improved pet health club! This includes brand new features aimed at making life easier, such as parasite treatments delivered to your home, a wider choice of products and much more.
Once set up as a Pet Health Club member, your prescription will arrive automatically every quarter. Which means you’ll never have to remember treatment dates or put post-it notes on the fridge ever again! It also means your pet will never miss a dose, maximising the treatment’s effectiveness and ensuring ongoing good health. You won’t have to make a special journey to us just to pick up your prescription either, which is better for your pocket – and the environment. Your treatments will arrive in a recyclable box, designed to fit through your letterbox.
Members can relax knowing that their pets’ booster vaccinations, 6 monthly wellness check and nail clipping costs are all covered under the plan. The exclusive additional offers, at highly discounted prices, help keep your pet in perfect condition and are only available to Pet Health Club members.
Pet Health Club members gain the following benefits each year…..
- Annual Booster Vaccination and Consultation with a Veterinery surgeon*
- 6 monthly Wellness Consultation with a Veterinary nurse*
- A years supply of Prescription Flea Treatments *
- A years supply of Prescription Worming Treatments *
- Bi-annual Nail clips
- Bi-annual Anal Gland expression
- Bi-annual Ears cleaned
- No Insurance claim administration fee’s
…PLUS an Exclusive 10% discount on many services such as:
- Any Additional Vet Consultations
- Any Additional Nurse Consultations
- Dental Descaling and Polishing
- Tick Prevention
…As well as an extra 5% discount on all shop items and food purchases.
- Including veterinary prescription diets such as Royal Canin, Purina and Hills
- Incluing toys, treats and bowls
- Including dental purchases such as toothpaste and chews.
How to Join the Pet Health Club
A direct debit will be set up to help making payment easy and affordable for you throughout the year.
All you have to do is complete our online sign-up form by clicking here.
Or if you prefer to come in to the Practice to join the Pet Health Club, then one of our friendly Team would be more than happy to help you.
Alternatively you may use our QR code below: